(Last update : Sun, 13 Feb 2000)
[ Evariste® | Forum ]

From patrick.schouller@inria.fr Fri Jun  5 08:21 MET 1998
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Patrick Schouller
Subject: ITALIEN CHERCHE PARTENAIRES FRANCAIS POUR TEN TELECOM

DGSI-SERICS-SDPI-PS-1998-0293

Dear Sir/Madame,

finally we have the summary plan of  TRANSPORT 2000 project involved in
TEN TELECOM programme.

Transport 2000 project is born by  the  awareness  that the transpor
sector depends heavily by the telecomunication services, by the
standardization, by  the interoperability and the complementarity of
them.

This project has been created by the PLUSERVICE SRL (company of
informatic services) in order to improve the informatic system of
services in the public transports in Napols for the CIRCUMVESUVIANA
national public entity (railway and bus lines).

Transport 2000 will be an informatic modular system with integrated
management  which  will take into account the  exigences and needs of
the standardization, of  the interoperability and of the integrity 's
possibilities with the others sectorial applications.

This system will realize an higher  profibility of the CIRCUMVESUVIANA,
through the automatized management of  all the acitvities , optimazing
the productive efficiency of the offices andof the personal
administrative - workers and haelping to create one more effective
organization of  its organic plan.
Each office will be automatically organized and it will always
comunicate with the other activities in an exchange continuative
network of informations.

The Informative System of TRANSPORT 2000, will have a  central data
-base wich will be pliable and easy access: here the operators will be
able to insert specific informations for the final users.

The adoption of this Informative System will reduce the managemet costs
and its application will demonstrate the possibilities of affordable and
sustainable citizens access to transports of collective interest.
The deployment of  TRANSPORT 2000 will be based on national
telecommunications infrastructures networks and it will exploit
synergies between communications components an global positioning.
It will satisfy ( with your contribute at the project as a PARTNER,)
ther necessary complementarity with the operability of the trans
-European transport networks.

The budget at your disposal may be between 30.000-50.000 ECU as the 50%
of your part at the project.
The budget of the part of project for what we will ask the EU financing
is around 500.000 ECU.

I attach a sample of the Intent Letter that we need from you , for the
Europen Commission (if you are interesting) with the signature in
addition of your company back-ground. We can change the content of the
letter , considering your exigencies.
 If you confirm your interest, we will send to you  the whole project on
Thursday 11/06/98, and so you will be able to sign the intents letter
and send it by fax at our fax number.

For more informations we are in your disposal.

Best regards

FIDEAS srl
Barbara Pompilii/Bartolomei Giuliano

Tel/Fax: +39/736/880843  or +39/735/782349 (if you don't find us at the
first number)
Web-Site:
 E-Mail: fideas@topnet.it
	  Direction Generale des Strategies Industrielles
http://www.evariste.org/actu/schouller/