(Last update : Sun, 13 Feb 2000)
[ Evariste® | Forum ]

From patrick.schouller@inria.fr Sat Apr 25 13:43 MET 1998
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 1998 13:39:21 +0200 (CEST)
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Patrick Schouller
Subject: ESPAGNOL RECHERCHE PARTENAIRE

DGSI-SERICS-SDPI-PS-1998

Dear Sir,
I am Juan J. Rios, the General Director of ICT of the Regional Government of
Murcia, a Region placed in the southeast of Spain where live more than a
million people. We are very interested in the quickly development of the
Information Society in our Region. We belong to two interregionals networks:
IRISI and TeleRegions. Now we are finishing the definition of the an
interesting pilot project in order to concentrate in a small city called
Cieza (about 32.000 i.) a series of telematics activities making in fact a
cybercity, where the educational aspects are very importants. We have made a
non-profit foundation, called integra as a coordination instrument for the
development of projects related with the ICT's (Information&Communications
Technologies) like the CyberCieza project. This instrument, this
organization called integra, has as members to the Reg. Gov. of Murcia, the
University, Telefonica, etc.
We would find europeans partners for our projects.
Best regards.

Juan Jose Rios Pinera
Director General de Informatica
Consejeria de Economia y Hacienda
Avda. Teniente Flomesta s/n 30071 MURCIA
Telefono: 968.362535
Fax: 968.362621
X400:   c:es;a=400net;p=carm;o=x400;s=rios;g=juanj
Internet:  juanj.rios@carm.es
	  Direction Generale des Strategies Industrielles
http://www.evariste.org/actu/schouller/