[ Evariste® | Forum ]

From patrick.schouller@inria.fr Tue Nov 17 17:07 MET 1998
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 16:57:07 +0100 (CET)
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Patrick Schouller
Subject: Une compagnie italienne cherche des partenaires français

MEFI-DiGITIP-STSI-SDPP-PS-1998-158

Dear Sirs,

FIDEAS Srl is a consulting company and one of our custumers is
interested in developing a project within the IDEIS Programme: called
for proposal by the European Commission wich deadline will be on the
14th of December 1998.

Our custumer is TOPNET ITALIA, Internet provider and we are searching
(for Topnet Italia) several partners in order to develope together a
project  promoting the International Dialogue and Information Exchange
for the deployment of a Global Information Society as the IDEIS
Programme says.

The geografical areas we are interesting are:
-  Mediterranean countries
- Africa
- Latin America
- China
- CEEC

I remember you that the Commission for this Call prefers:
- No profit organizations
- Local entities in charged of industrial development, technological
development, business centres and research institutes.
- Associations of representatives IS bodies of the relevant regions.

Hoping to receive an interested answer we thank in advance.

Best regards

Barbara Pompilii

C/o FIDEAS srl
Borgo Cappuccini 3
63035 OFFIDA (AP)

tel: +39/736/880850
fax: +39/735/880843
e-mail: fideas@topnet.it
Web-site: http://www.topnet.it/az/fideas
Direction Generale de l'Industrie, des Technologies de l'Information et des
Postes
     Service des Technologies et de la Société de l'Information
http://www.evariste.org/actu/schouller/