[ Evariste® | Forum ]

From patrick.schouller@inria.fr Tue Jan  5 22:24 MET 1999
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 20:29:17 +0100 (CET)
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Patrick Schouller
Subject: INTERCONSULT Bulgaria cherche des partenaires pour ISt sur -
  Image archives on INTERNET; -  Maintenance management systems for city
  infrastructures (transport, gas supply, water supply), integrated with
  GIS and digital photo archives; - Information systems for surveillance
  of environment.

MEFI-SEI-DiGITIP-STSI-SDPP-PS-1999-003

INTERCONSULT Bulgaria is a joint venture between one of the largest
Norwegian-based consulting companies INTERCONSULT Group and Bulgarian
partners, founded to develop and implement software products.

INTERCONSULT Bulgaria numbers 24 professionals, experienced in working on
different platforms and using the latest software development tools
(Programming languages, Database management systems, GIS, Group ware
products). INTERCONSULT Bulgaria has developed software for the
international market and has obtained the experience to work in a European
manner, which could be very useful if start working in joint projects.
We have developed transport maintenance systems, bank software, software for
environmental monitoring and digital photo applications.

We are looking for co-operation for development of software systems as
follows:

- Image archives on INTERNET;

-  Maintenance management systems for city infrastructures (transport, gas
supply, water supply), integrated with GIS and digital photo archives;

- Information systems for surveillance of environment.

We hope to make contacts with potential partners among research institutes,
city councils, industrial companies, museums, that could have an interest to
discuss possibilities for collaboration with INTERCONSULT Bulgaria, related
to the coming calls.

Please, find attached our company profile with detail information about our
competence and experience.

Stoyan Boev
Managing Director of Interconsult Bulgaria

"Interconsult Bulgaria"

Direction Generale de l'Industrie, des Technologies de l'Information et des
Postes
     Service des Technologies et de la Société de l'Information
Archive de la liste : http://www.evariste.org/actu/schouller/