[ Evariste® | Forum ]

From patrick.schouller@inria.fr Tue Feb  2 17:57 MET 1999
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 17:47:12 +0100 (CET)
From: Patrick Schouller
Subject: a Research Institute for the Applied Software Technology
  especially interested in building demonstrators of shop solutions, use
  of smart cards, new forms of services to citizens, business to
  business solutions for SMEs, integration of ecommerce with work flow
  routing IS SEARCHING FRENCH PARTNER

MEFI-SEI-DiGITIP-STSI-SDPP-PS-1999-049

 QUI NOUS SOMMES
----------------------------------
We are a Research Institute for the Applied Software Technology (FAST e.V.
http://www.fast.de/welcomeE.html) with currently 60 employees.

We are performing studies, and preparing technology transfer concepts to
government and industry. We perform Web-Engineering projects starting from
analysis of work practice to design of Web-pages. For some clients we also
host the Web-Server.
In order to stay on the brink of technolgoy innovation we are participating
in a number of research projects with universities or within the framework
of EU-projects.

To get a flavour of our activities a look at some of our projects might be
useful:

Bavarian Information Server:
We have been selected by the bavarian ministry to design and maintain a
website with regional information from the bavarian ministry with links to
tourism and adminsitration (http://www.bayern.de/).

Bavaria Online:
We have proposed to the ministry of bavaria the program Bavarian Online.
This is to create the infrastructure for accessing the internet of
universities for the public plus to provide content to get the public
interest in the internet.
The programm was accepted and have been selected as project managers for
the implementation (http://www.bayern.de/BayernOnline/bayernnetz-fragen.html).

Schools at the net / INTELE:
We are active in a number of projects with local schools, and cooperation
of schools to make an international school newsmagazine. We are also
involved in an ESPRIT project INTELE where we investigate the implications
of new media in the sociaty, e.g. new curiculums for university and collegues.

Intranet-Solutions:
We have build intranet solutions for a number of private companies, but
also for the ministry of water supply in Munich. We are consulting the
newly formed company BOL (Behörden Online) which aims at providing an
intranet for all bavarian ministries.

HelpDesk:
For one of our members we have designed and consulted in a reengineering of
the help desk service.

Reuse:
For another member we have produced a number of studies in reuse technology
and  written a requirement paper on a reuse libary system.

Track Record for ESPRIT-Projects:
We are currently engaged in a number of ESPRIT project, like
- Application Development for the distributed Enterprise (www.fast.de/ADDE)
- A solution of information provision with intellegent software agents
(hyperwav.fast.de/FollowMe)
- Promotion of Hyperwave-Applications (HYMN)
- Promotion of a Information System Procurement Method (ISPL- SPRITE-S2)
----------------------------------

NOTRE TYPE DE PROJET
----------------------------------
We are currently involved in the Software Initiative in Bavaria.
The initiative wants to bring innovative technology to small and medium
enterprises.
We are open to try out any kind of innovative technology that are suitable
in terms of benefit to the business with our contacts to:
- center of commerce
- administration
- small and medium enterprises
- citizens via access of bavaria online

We are especially interested in building demonstrators of shop solutions,
use of smart cards, new forms of services to citizens, business to business
solutions for SMEs, integration of ecommerce with work flow routing.

----------------------------------
LE TYPE DE PARTENAIRE QUE NOUS RECHERCHONS
----------------------------------
We are a small company and would prefer to work together with companies of
the same size.
It is important that our partner company also has a valid return of
investment plan.

----------------------------------

A QUI REPONDRE
----------------------------------
to me: ahe@fast.de

| Forschungsinstitut fuer Angewandte Software-Technologie (FAST) e.V. |
| Arabellastr. 17, D-81925 Muenchen,             Tel +49-89-920047-30 |
|                                                Fax +49-89-920047-18 |
|    ///                             Dr. Alfred Helmerich ahe@fast.de |
|   (. .)                                     http://www.fast.de/~ahe |

Direction Generale de l'Industrie, des Technologies de l'Information et des
Postes
     Service des Technologies et de la Société de l'Information
Archive de la liste : http://www.evariste.org/actu/schouller/