[ Evariste® | Forum ]

From patrick.schouller@inria.fr Sat Feb  6 10:43 MET 1999
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 1999 10:35:03 +0100 (CET)
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Patrick Schouller
Subject: 1st International Conference on Health Emergency Telematics to
  be held in Seville, Spain on March 15th-17th, 1999.

MEFI-SEI-DiGITIP-STSI-SDPP-PS-1999-057

Dear Sir/Madame,

It is a great honour for me on behalf of the consortium of the HECTOR
(Health Emergency Management and Coordination through Telematics
Operational Resources) Project, to have the opportunity to invite you to
the 1st International Conference on Health Emergency Telematics to be held
in Seville, Spain on March 15th-17th, 1999.

This conference will provide an open global forum and a unique opportunity
for the interchange of experiences and ideas on what is an optimal strategy
to follow in applying information and telecommunications technologies in
the pre-hospital health emergency domain, as we enter the XXI century.
Health Emergency Telematics is one of the most exciting new areas of
Telemedicine and is currently capturing the imagination of the medical
community.  Participants in this conference will have the opportunity to
examine and evaluate the state of the art in this important domain (during
the Technical Exhibition) and to discuss new innovative ideas, current
trends and future challenges.

I have though of this event as a good oppotunity for your organisation to
contact decision-makers in the field of mobile health telematics
environment for situations under severe stress, so they are informed of the
new trend for the 21st century.

Please refer to the WEB page of the conference (http://www.sadiel.es) for
more updated information, and I would appreciate if you could disseminate
the information to your close collaborators.

I would be more than happy if your would like to be present in our
discussions or exhibition.

Put this date in your diaries now - Seville, Spain next March 15th-17th, 1999.

This will be the beginning of the 21st Century in Healthcare Emergency
Telematics.

Can you really afford to miss it?

Be a part of the future

Miguel CAMACHO
Chairman, Organising Committee, HECTOR Project Co-ordinator
Miguel Camacho Martín
SADIEL
Avda. Isaac Newton
Edificio SADIEL - SODEAN
Isla de la Cartuja
E-41092 Sevilla
Spain
Tel: +34 95 448 8100
Fax: +34 95 448 8101
mailto:mcamacho@sadiel.es
Direction Generale de l'Industrie, des Technologies de l'Information et des
Postes
     Service des Technologies et de la Société de l'Information
Archive de la liste : http://www.evariste.org/actu/schouller/