[ Evariste® | Forum ]

From patrick.schouller@inria.fr Fri Mar 19 08:22 MET 1999
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Patrick Schouller
Subject: AUSY french company (specialized in Consulting and Engineering
  in the field of Data Processing and Telecommunications) is looking for
  partner in european programs

MEFI-SEI-DiGITIP-STSI-SDPP-PS-1999-066

I represent two companies in France:
- AUSY - 700 employees.
AUSY is specialized in Consulting and Engineering in the field of Data
Processing and Telecommunications.
The main activity is focused on develop software for manufacturers and
users.
I personally manage the Consulting Department.
- ITEMS International  5 consultants.
ITEMS International manages studies in strategy and marketing in
telecommunications.We work specialy with operators and actors in that field.
We organize some international forums too, with the support of the European
Commission.

We (AUSY and ITEMS International) are not involved in any project with
DGXIII. We are interested by your project.

Herve Rannou
Tel : +33.1.41.08.65.65
fax : +33.1.46.44.65.08
Hrannou@atelier.fr

AUSY  Consulting Department Director
ITEMS International - Manager
Direction Generale de l'Industrie, des Technologies de l'Information et des
Postes
     Service des Technologies et de la Société de l'Information
Archive de la liste : http://www.evariste.org/actu/schouller/