[ Evariste® | Forum ]

From patrick.schouller@inria.fr Fri Mar 19 08:21 MET 1999
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Patrick Schouller
Subject: Looking for partners (5th PCRD) and joining a consortium in
  the field of computer architectures and it is a part of Heudiasyc
  laboratory UMR 6599 CNRS, Universite de Technologie de Compiegne,
  France.

MEFI-SEI-DiGITIP-STSI-SDPP-PS-1999-087

>Looking for partners (5th PCRD) and joining a consortium
>Our research team is working in the field of computer architectures and it
is a part of Heudiasyc laboratory UMR 6599 CNRS, Universite de Technologie
de Compiegne, France.
>We have participated to 2 major ESPRIT programs involving real-time image
and signal processing, and distributed controllers for real-time equilibrium
control of a multi-axis 3 m high on-feet skeleton. We conducted several
industrial projects on dedicated reconfigurable hardware for image
processing (FPGA) implying commercially successful technology transfer
targets (real-time digital TV-broadcast image filtering system and
asynchronous 3-phase motor controller).
>Experience Keywords: Reconfigurable hardware for image processing (FPGA
based), DSP systems, Real-time scheduling, Image processing languages,
hardware specification for signal processing
>We are equipped with a full professional EDA/CAD package (FPGA and ASIC
synthesis simulation and synthesis).
>We are aiming to join a consortium within EU's 5th Framework Program
>>>(IST) and looking for academic and industrial partners around one of the
following challenging fields:
>- Adaptable Field programmable Gate Arrays to signal processing
application, and Application Specific Processors
>- Fault tolerant execution techniques in Real-time systems, including
remote emulation for DSP to get "safe" real-time scheduling
>- Design methodology, programming environments and execution models for
reconfigurable computing applied to signal processing
>- Multi-camera low-level image processing for localization purpose in the
field of  intelligent vehicles
>- Communication infra-structure protocols and services for intelligent
vehicles
>Action Lines: IV.2.2. Real-time systems, IV.7.2. Subsystems technologies,
>I.6.1 Intelligent transport infrastructure, I.6.2, Systems for intelligent
vehicles,
>IV.5.4. Advanced tools and technologies for Wireless communications,
>Contact:
>M. Shawky                     Tel : 03 4423 4505
>UTC Heudiasyc  UMR 6599 CNRS      Fax : 03 4423 4477
>    B.P. 20529                      mailto:shawky@utc.fr
>60205 Compiègne Cedex
>France
>http://www.hds.utc.fr/heudiasyc

Bernard DUBUISSON

*Université de Technologie de Compiegne
UMR CNRS Heudiasyc
BP 20529
60205 Compiegne cedex
Phone : +33 (0)3 44 23 44 78
Fax : +33 (0)3 44 23 44 77

* CNRS
Dept SPI
3 rue Michel Ange
75794 Paris cedex 16
Phone : +33 (0)1 44 96 42 25
Fax : +33 (0)1 44 96 49 69

Car phone : 06 07 18 17 08
e-mail : Bernard.Dubuisson@hds.utc.fr
Direction Generale de l'Industrie, des Technologies de l'Information et des
Postes
     Service des Technologies et de la Société de l'Information
Archive de la liste : http://www.evariste.org/actu/schouller/