[ Evariste® | Forum ]

From patrick.schouller@inria.fr Thu Feb 25 08:46 MET 1999
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Patrick Schouller
Subject: l'Autriche organise le prix ARS ELECTRONICA 1999
	=?iso-8859-1?Q?doté?= de 100.000 Euros de recompense

MEFI-SEI-DiGITIP-STSI-SDPP-PS-1999-090

In Austria every year the Austrian Broadcasting Corporation organize the
world´s most reknown and highest prized competition for computer- and
multimedia art –

PRIX ARS ELECTRONICA 1999

Price money: US$ 116,379 !!!!

You can participate in one of the following categories:

    a.. Computer Animation (Visual Effects refers to companies, working in
the area of computer animation, visual effects, a.s.o)
    b.. Interactive Art
    c.. Net (e.g. Web galleries)
    d.. Digital Musics (e.g. digital artistic sound creations, electronica,
performances, soundspace projects, net.music, radio works, soundscapes, etc.)
We would like to reach artists from all over the world to participate in our
competition. It would be great, if you would participate and if you would
forward this information to all people you know, who might be interested in
our competition.

If you are interested in the PRIX ARS ELECTRONICA 1999 and need detailed
information or have further questions please contact me:

johannai@prixars.orf.at

or get information and entry form from http://prixars.orf.at.

Thank you very much in advance. I hope to hear from you soon.

Best wishes

johanna@prixars.orf.at

Elke Kerschbaumer Tel: ++43-(0)732-6900-24561
Prix Ars Electronica Team Fax: ++43-(0)732-6900-24510

INTERACTIVE ART

Europaplatz 3 E-mail: info@prixars.orf.at

A-4010 Linz URL: http://prixars.orf.at

Austria / Europe
Direction Generale de l'Industrie, des Technologies de l'Information et des
Postes
     Service des Technologies et de la Société de l'Information
Archive de la liste : http://www.evariste.org/actu/schouller/