[ Evariste® | Forum ]

From patrick.schouller@inria.fr Wed Mar 24 13:33 MET 1999
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Patrick Schouller
Subject: Partenaire espagnol cherche partenaires
	=?iso-8859-1?Q?français?= pour un projet de commerce electronique

MEFI-SEI-DiGITIP-STSI-SDPP-PS-1999-142

Dear friend,

	I am writing following the IST Information Meeting in Paris in order
	to offer our participation as Spanish partners in projects related
	to IT research activities with the aim of exploiting results in
	the real market.

	We are also looking for partners for an electronic commerce project
	related to an Arbitration Tribunal which will resolve disputes that may
	arise between European SMEs because of the use of new information
	technologies.

	Attached you will find a summary profile of our organization
	that we hope is of your interest.

	Receive my best regards,

	Eduardo

	Eduardo Paz Lloveras
	Comercio Electronico Global S.C. - Spain
	Centre of Competence in Electronic Commerce
	G7 Policy Group Member A Global Marketplace for SMEs Project
	E-Mail: eduardopaz@technologist.com
	Phone: +34 976 358491
	Fax: +34 976 222297
	Address: Via Iberica 29 - No.16   50012 Zaragoza   Spain
Direction Generale de l'Industrie, des Technologies de l'Information et des
Postes
     Service des Technologies et de la Société de l'Information
Archive de la liste : http://www.evariste.org/actu/schouller/