[ Evariste® | Forum ]

From patrick.schouller@inria.fr Fri Apr 16 08:57 MET 1999
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Patrick Schouller
Subject: The Bolton Institute (UK) is looking for partners in european
  activities

MEFI-SEI-DiGITIP-STSI-SDPP-PS-1999-176

The Bolton institute are now seeking  partners

In the UK there was a third call for ADAPT Projects at the end of
last year, although we met all the criteria, our bid was 2 points
short for automatic approval and funding and we were placed on a
reserve list. Money is now availbale for the project and we are
looking for addtional transnational partners.

The project is seeking to develop a "Virtual Centre" to help with
identifying development of SMEs. This would  provide the basis
for the development and delivery of a range of training programmes
via the internet. It is based on the idea of a "one stop help shop"
that will not only provide training, but expertise in a wide range of
areas to meet the needs of SMEs. The main focus is famliarising the
SMEs in the use of Information Communication Technology systems (ICT)
as a source of help for information, advice, consultation, training
etc.

We would be interested in contacting any proipsective partners in the
general area of ICT development for use and application by SMEs.

Bolton Institute is a large public funded Institute of Higher
Education which is currently seeking university status.

The contact address is:

Bryan Woodburn (Senior Project Manager)
Bolton Business School
Bolton Institute
Deane Road
Bolton BL3 5AB
UK

Tel: 00 44 (0) 1204 903621
Fax: 00 44 (0) 1204 903694
email: bw3@bolton.ac.uk
Direction Generale de l'Industrie, des Technologies de l'Information et des
Postes
     Service des Technologies et de la Société de l'Information
Archive de la liste : http://www.evariste.org/actu/schouller/