(Last update : Sun, 13 Feb 2000)
[ Evariste® | Forum ]

From patrick.schouller@inria.fr Tue Apr  7 08:32 MET 1998
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Patrick Schouller
Subject: PARTENAIRE POTENTIEL DANS TEN TELECOM

Our region (the Region of Central Macedonia in Greece) has
already

1) A business plan for the development of a network for its small
and medium Enterprises, developed during the IRISI project
(Information Society Initiative).

2) A fund of 1MECU already allocated for the realization of this
network.

	For this reason, we believe that we would be good candidates
for participation in any TEN-TELECOM consortium preparing for a
proposal in the first or second TEN-TELECOM call (in the SME
area for the second call).

Best regards

Michael G. Strintzis

Professor, Information Processing Laboratory
Electrical & Computer Engineering Department.
University of Thessaloniki
540 06 Thessaloniki GREECE

Tel Direct +30.31.996351.
Tel Secretariat +30.31.996396,+30.31.996317.
Tel lab +30.31.996359, +30.31.996349.
Fax +30.31.996342.
e-mail strintzi@eng.auth.gr
http://uranus.ee.auth.gr
	  Direction Generale des Strategies Industrielles
http://www.evariste.org/actu/schouller/