(Last update : Sun, 13 Feb 2000)
[ Evariste® | Forum ]

From patrick.schouller@inria.fr Mon Apr 27 11:45 MET 1998
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 1998 11:27:22 +0200 (CEST)
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Patrick Schouller
Subject: PARTENARIAT AUTRICHIEN

- - - - - - -
IICM (Institute for Information Processing and Computer Supported New Media)
is an Austrian research institute with the following main areas of research:
- Web Based Training
- Digital Libraries
- Distributed Search and Information Management
- Solutions for enhanced Intranet Systems as well as Extranet Systmes
- Hyper Media Applications
- Audio and Video Databases
- 3D Information Visualization

We have coordinated and participated in several EU-projects in the last year
e.g. LIBERATION, HYMN, EONT, EUROPE-MMM and HypDoc. Some of these projects
are currently running.
Hyper-G an Information Server with a Web-compatible front-end, developed at
IICM and called Hyperwave in its commercial version, was winner of the
European IT Prize Award 1997.

We are interested in participating to projects addressing the above
subjects. If wanted we can bring in our experience in co-ordinating the
projects.

Contact:
Erwin Duschnig
Institute for Information Processing
and Computer supported new Media
Graz University of Technology
Schieszstattgasse 4A
A-8010 Graz Austria
Tel: ++43 316 873-5626
Fax: ++43 316 824394
Erwin Duschnig
	  Direction Generale des Strategies Industrielles
http://www.evariste.org/actu/schouller/