[ Evariste | Forum ]

From: "Patrick SCHOULLER"
Subject: Entreprise espagnole recherche partenaires pour projet CRAFt
  dans IST

Dear Sir,

Our Institute is planning to set up a consortium to prepare and submitt a
proposal to the next CRAFT call closing in September (last call within the 6th
FP). Find attached a short summary of the idea.

I would appreciate your support to include a French SME partner in it.

Please let me know the possibilities and if I should contact any other
person/organization. Don't hesitate to contact me for anything.

Sincerely,

Dr. Mikel Sorli
Head of Design Engineering
Fundación Labein/Tecnalia
C/ Geldo - Parque Tecnológico de Bizkaia
Edificio 700
48160-Derio (Bizkaia)
Spain
Tel. +34 94 607 33 00 (switchboard)
Fax. +34 94 607 33 49
e-mail: sorli@labein.es

Knowledge Based Disposal for Industry, INDISPOSE

To develop a web based learning / knowledge sharing system for facilitating of
managing disposal of the consumables (such as hydraulic fluids, packaging,
etc.. as a result of running the manufacturing processes). This will include
detailing and updating all the relevant legislations (nationally and EU wide).

The main developments and innovations will include:
-       Investigation of existing system in the area of web-based learning
system and devising a system to suit this application. To devise a web based
system to assist industrial partners in accessing the appropriate legislations
and procedures.
-       To investigate all the legislations and environmental issues. To
devise
a practical method to distribute the relevant legislations to relevant
industries and keep updating them.

Consortium:
RTDs:
LABEIN
University of Portsmouth
SMEs:
3 in UK
1 to 2 in Spain
1 in France
1 in Greece. I2S will be SME in Greece, which will lead specifications and
validation and most importantly Exploitation route. The main exploitation
route
could be provision of services via Internet to the members of the network by
charging them an annual subscription fee.

Patrick SCHOULLER
Ministère de l'Economie des Finances et de l'Industrie
Direction Générale des Entreprises - STSI
Représentant national aux comités des programmes IST, E-TEN, E-CONTENT,
SIAP, MODINIS, IDABC
Site : http://www.telecom.gouv.fr
Vous pouvez retrouver tous les messages diffusés sur
http://www.evariste.org/actu/schouller

Pour vous désabonner de cette liste de diffusion, merci de m'envoyer un
email en rappelant l'adresse courriel que vous souhaitez voir supprimée.