[ Evariste® | Forum ]

From patrick.schouller@inria.fr Thu Sep 21 11:40:07 2000
To: (Suppression de la liste des destinataires)
From: Patrick Schouller
Subject: Le Europeen Investment Forum de Nice du 5 au 7 novembre

Raise capital in Nice at the European Investment Forum 5 - 7 Nov 2000
Meet international investors and the pan-European, high-tech community at
The European Investment Forum (EIF) in Nice. Now in its 4th edition, this
event runs in parallel with the European Commission's IST2000 Conference and
Exhibition, and is Europe's benchmark event for high-growth ICT ventures.
If you are an early stage to second round high-tech company seize this
opportunity to:
- meet investors who understand your sector
- raise new capital to achieve your ambitions
- contact potential business-partners
- develop strategic alliances
- increase your international visibility
Among all the applicants we will select the 50 best companies to present at
the European Investment Forum. Please visit our website for further
information:
http://www.e-unlimited.com/investmentforum/
Present your business plan at the European Venture Academy
To ensure that your company benefits fully from the investor-contacts and
opportunities presented by the EIF, a comprehensive workshop on
capital-raising is offered at the European Venture Academy, Lisbon 20-21
October 2000.
This entrepreneur-support programme, sponsored by the European Commission,
Ernst & Young & Pythagoras Participations, will provide:
- insider know-how on what investors really want to see
- evaluation criteria for investment proposals &
- hands-on training for an investment-oriented presentation of your business
Please visit our website for more detailed information:
http://www.e-unlimited.com/ventureacademy/
Entrepreneurs who would like to present their venture will find a simple
guideline on how to proceed at:
http://www.e-unlimited.com/investmentforum/entrep.htm
The price
Presenting companies pay 700 Euros to attend either The European Investment
Forum or The European Venture Academy. Companies wishing to attend both
events receive 400 Euros off the normal 1,400 Euros fee. This fee also
entitles you to full access to the activities connected to IST2000 Nice:
http://istevent.cec.eu.int/
We look forward to hearing from you and meeting you in Lisbon and Nice!
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. It will
be our pleasure to help and assist you as best we can.
Yours sincerely,
Elisabetta Favero
Angelika Cappé
Benjamin Weaver
Research & Business Analysts
Europe Unlimited - Place Flagey 7, B - 1050 Brussels
Tel + 32 (0)2 644 6580 - Fax + 32 (0)2 644 6581
elisabetta@e-unlimited.com
angelika@e-unlimited.com
benjamin@e-unlimited.com

Ministère de l'Economie, des Finances et de l'Industrie
Secrétariat d'Etat à l'Industrie
Direction générale de l'Industrie, des Technologies de l'Information et de la
Poste
Service des Technologies et de la Société de l'Information
Sous Direction des Programmes et de la Prospective
le BERVIL - 12 rue Villiot  - 75572 PARIS CEDEX 12
Téléphone : 01 53 44 94 25 - Télécopie 01 53 44 98 51
                                http://www.evariste.org/actu/schouller/