[ Evariste® | Forum ]

From patrick.schouller@inria.fr Tue May 16 09:11:25 2000
To: (Suppression de la liste des destinataires)
From: Patrick Schouller
Subject: IDEC société grecque, partenaire
        potentiel pour TEN TELECOM

IDEC is a Greek hi-tech company based in Piraeus, the port of Athens.
Our main activities are: telecommunications and computer networks,
software and multimedia development, e-commerce applications, training
and advanced Internet solutions.
Our clients are SMEs, some of the biggest Greek companies,
Entrepreneurs' Associations, Universities and Chambers of
Commerce/Industry.
Our personnel are mainly electrical and software engineers with
post-graduated studies and long-term industrial experience.
You could find more information about our activities and experience in
our web site http://www.idec.gr.
We would like to inform you that at the moment we are mainly interested
in participating as a partner, as we do not dispose time to structure
our own proposal for this call. So if you intend to submit a proposal,
it would be very helpful if you could send us more information about it
and your institution.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need more information from
us.
Looking forward to a mutual fruitful co-operation and to hearing from
you soon.
Yours sincerely,
Lamprou Christine

--
Lamprou Christine
Mechanical Engineer

Ministère de l'Economie, des Finances et de l'Industrie
Secrétariat d'Etat à l'Industrie
Direction générale de l'Industrie, des Technologies de l'Information et de la
Poste
Service des Technologies et de la Société de l'Information
Sous Direction des Programmes et de la Prospective
le BERVIL - 12 rue Villiot  - 75572 PARIS CEDEX 12
Téléphone : 01 53 44 94 25 - Télécopie 01 53 44 98 51
                                http://www.evariste.org/actu/schouller/