[ Evariste | Forum ]

From patrick.schouller@inria.fr Mon Apr 15 11:38:19 2002
To: (Suppression de la liste des destinataires)
From: Patrick Schouller
Subject: Research  Networking Event / 21 -22 mai / Bruxelles

RESEARCH NETWORKING EVENT 21/22 MAY - BRUSSELS

This email is to give you advance notice of an international event regarding
Research Networking that will take place in Brussels 21/22 May 2002. This
event
will take place at the Residence Palace International Press Centre, Rue de la
Loi 155, 1040 Brussels Belgium.

The event co-hosted by the European Commission and GÉANT/DANTE will have 3
main
parts:

 The Global Research Networking Summit on 21 May.
 The GÉANT Network Commissioning Event celebrated in the evening of 22 May
 GÉANT meets the Users on 22 May

This event will provide a unique opportunity for policy makers, technology
suppliers, national research and education networks and scientific users to
give their views on the future of research and education networking.

More details regarding the agenda will be available shortly - for the moment I
would like to ask you to keep the relevant dates free in your diary!

We would be delighted if you could confirm your availability by registering
for
these events at:
www.geant.net/conference

If you have any immediate questions or queries, please contact me via
admin@dante.org.uk

On behalf of the hosting organisations.

Bruce Wiltshire
Conference Organiser

* * Alex Gosnell - Secretary/Administrator
* *
* Francis House Tel +44 1223 302992
* 112 Hills Road Fax +44 1223 303005
Cambridge CB2 1PQ
D A N T E United Kingdom WWW http://www.dante.net

Representant national aux comites IST - TEN TELECOM - IAP - PROMISE; E CONTENT

Ministere de l'Economie des Finances et de l'Industrie
DIGITIP STSI
Le Bervil 12 rue Villiot   75572 PARIS CEDEX 12
Telephone : 33 (0)1 53 44 94 25 Telecopie : 33 (0)1 53 44 98 51
Mel : patrick.schouller@industrie.gouv.fr