[ Evariste® | Forum ]

From patrick.schouller@inria.fr Fri Jan  8 13:32 MET 1999
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 13:22:55 +0100 (CET)
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Patrick Schouller
Subject: l'universite de OLDENBURG prete au partenariat dans les
  programmes communautaires

MEFI-SEI-DiGITIP-STSI-SDPP-PS-1999-012

Yes we are looking for partners in EX projects and would be glad to cooperate.
We are looking to join projects as partners or subcontractors,
we are not going to be leading a project.

Qui nous sommes :

We are a University research institute in theoretical Physics.
Prof. Dr. E.R. Hilf
Datenkopfstation
Fachbereich Physik
Carl von Ossietzky Universitaet
D-26111 Oldenburg
Germany
tel./Fax: 0049-441-798-2543-3201
hilf@merlin.physik.uni-oldenburg.de

 Notre type de projet

We are working on developing and testing and applying and evaluating
new servides for scientists and the scientific world
see, e.g.

Dissertations Online
http://elfikom.physik.uni-oldenburg.de/IuK/dissertationen/olteil.html
http://www.educat.hu-berlin.de/diss_online/

eprint
http://www.eprint.de

PhysNet World
http://www.physik.uni-oldenburg.de/services.html

IuK-Server
http://elfikom.physik.uni-oldenburg.de

 Le type de partenaire recherche

prototype developers for services in the whole range of scientific
information and communication services to be tested by us in a network
of physics departments.
We offer ecperience in Metadata (DC) implementation and definitions,
in setting up large networks of HARVEST search engines (brokers and gatherers),

 qui contacter :

Prof. Dr. Dr. Eberhard R. Hilf
hilf@merlin.physik.uni-oldenburg.de
Direction Generale de l'Industrie, des Technologies de l'Information et des
Postes
     Service des Technologies et de la Société de l'Information
Archive de la liste : http://www.evariste.org/actu/schouller/