[ Evariste® | Forum ]

Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 15:17:29 +0100 (CET)
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Patrick Schouller
Subject: Chemnitz University of Technology develope a theoretical basis
  for market mediation with a kind of a broker-agent. This shall be
  brought to industrial relevance with a couple of SMEs from our region
  and we hope to find suitable partners in France, who would like to
  apply such mediation systems for their business.

MEFI-SEI-DiGITIP-STSI-SDPP-PS-1999-038

I look for French partners, who would be interested to cooperate
with my chair and with German/Saxonian SMEs in the 5th Framework Programme
of the EC. Please recognize a brief description of our interest:

Who am I:

My name is Wolfgang Benn, I am the database chair at the Technical
University of Chemnitz (which is located in Saxony, Germany).

What do we do:

We are working in particular on problems, which are related to Databases,
Artificial Intelligence, Intelligent Agent Technology, and combinations of
these topics. Thus, we are interested especially in the topics II.3 of the
currently published Workpackage description of IST 1999, which deal with
"Market Mediators". We have references from national projects in this area
(research and industrial ones) and are menber of the AgentLink Network
Project of the EU.

The Partners we're looking for:

At the university we developed a theoretical basis for market mediation
with a kind of a broker-agent. This shall be brought to industrial
relevance with a couple of SMEs from our region and we hope to find
suitable partners in France, who would like to apply such mediation systems
for their business.

Please reply to:

Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Benn
                                        Direct Line:         +49.371.531.1387
Chemnitz University of Technology       Secretary:           +49.371.531.1430
Department of Computer Science          Facsimile:           +49.371.531.1530
Management of Data                      e-mail:
                                               benn@informatik.tu-chemnitz.de
D-09107 Chemnitz                        Internet:
                                         http://www.tu-chemnitz.de/

                                        Office:
                                            Strasse der Nationen 62, Room 351

Furthermore, I am very interested to participate in French projects, which
tackle the problem areas I described above - either as a university partner
or as an SME-Partner with particular Database/AI-Know-How.

Thank you in advance for your activities,
sincerely,

   Wolfgang Benn
Direction Generale de l'Industrie, des Technologies de l'Information et des
Postes
     Service des Technologies et de la Société de l'Information
Archive de la liste : http://www.evariste.org/actu/schouller/