[ Evariste® | Forum ]

From patrick.schouller@inria.fr Fri Mar 19 08:20 MET 1999
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Patrick Schouller
Subject: a french cabinet (Information Technology & Multimedia Experts
  + Juridical & Financial Experts) can contract and help compagnies
  (both on the marketing and technical side)  for the tenders buiding as
  for finding the way to implement short and medium term strategy
  development through their application

MEFI-SEI-DiGITIP-STSI-SDPP-PS-1999-114

LUNGHI, GUYADER & ASSOCIES
email : lunghi@club-internet.fr
Tel : 33 1 40 88 41 54
Fax : 33 1 43 06 34 54

PROPOSAL OF SERVICES

Information Technology & Multimedia Experts
+ Juridical & Financial Experts.

We are one of the french cabinets interested in the development of this new
field of competences.
Both on the marketing and technical side, we can contract and help
compagnies for the tenders buiding as for finding the way to implement short
and medium term strategy development through their application.

Thanks to a close partnership with juridical and technical experts, we can
easily imbue the proposals and projects with the important and relevant
features related to property rights, co and sub contracting rules and
commercial issues.

 Techology experts
pragmatic attitude favouring the cross-fertilisation between practical and
theorical matters.
Committed to finalise complex and difficult business due to open-minded and
multi-skilled personality.

 Juridical experts
 We  carrie on activities of legal council on questions related to the
copyright, on protection of know-how on line, commerce technologie
international. We are interested in the new rules in the sectors of the
telecommunications related to regulation of the costs, regulation of the
telephone directories, competition, barriers to entry on the
telecommunication market.
Direction Generale de l'Industrie, des Technologies de l'Information et des
Postes
     Service des Technologies et de la Société de l'Information
Archive de la liste : http://www.evariste.org/actu/schouller/