[ Evariste | Forum ]

From patrick.schouller@inria.fr Mon May  6 16:09:04 2002
To: (Suppression de la liste des destinataires)
From: Patrick Schouller
Subject: Guichet d'aide pour les droits de
propriété intellectuelle dans les projets fourni par la Commission

As from 1 April 2002 onwards, and following the pilot project implemented
by the European Commission from 1998 to 2001, we have the pleasure to
announce the launch of the new European Commission's Intellectual Property
Rights Helpdesk (IPR-Helpdesk).

As you might be aware of, the IPR-Helpdesk aims to assist organisations
involved in RTD Framework Programmes' projects on Intellectual Property
Rights (IPR) issues. In addition, the IPR-Helpdesk is at the disposal of
any European Commission service to assist you about topics regarding
European Community rules for dissemination and protection of RTD results in
particular, and IPR issues in general.

In order to improve the IPR-Helpdesk operation, we present you the new
services we have established:

1) Website - www.ipr-helpdesk.org (fully operational by end June 2002)

The IPR-Helpdesk website, www.ipr-helpdesk.org, is designed to provide you
with the most updated information on Intellectual Property Rights issues.
It contains a large range of IPR material in 5 languages (English,
Français, Italiano, Deutsch and Espaņol) and links to other websites for
additional downloads.

2) Helpline - Legal/Detailed queries (fully operational in May 2002)

You have at your disposal the IPR-Helpdesk team of legal experts to solve
any legal or detailed query about IPR (see contact details below).

3) Representative Office - General information on IPR-Helpdesk services -
Dissemination action

The IPR-Helpdesk has set up an office in Brussels (Belgium) to give you
general information about our services and to coordinate the IPR-Helpdesk
dissemination activities (it includes the organisation of a regular flow of
IPR-Helpdesk presentations and seminars). If you prefer, you could always
arrange personal meetings at our offices in Brussels.

4) Info-Service - Legal analysis & Newsletter

The IPR-Helpdesk monitors and informs you about both European Community
rules for dissemination and protection of RTD results and IPR issues of
special interest. Indeed, the IPR-Helpdesk releases every two months a
Newsletter, to which you may subscribe.

As we acknowledged your previous interest on IPR issues, if you want to
receive future information about the IPR-Helpdesk activities, please be so
kind to update your contact details in the attached Excel form (to open it,
please enable the macros) and send it to the following email address:
ipr-helpdesk@global-eu.com

Daniel Villanueva
Director, IPR-Helpdesk Representative Office

Contact details:

Representative Office (General information on the IPR-Helpdesk services -
Dissemination action)
President Building
106, avenue Louise
B-1050 Brussels (Belgium)
E-mail:  ipr-helpdesk@global-eu.com
Tel: + 32 2 649 53 33
Fax: + 32 2 647 59 34

Help-Line (Legal/Detailed queries)
Edificio Germán Bernácer
Universidad de Alicante
P.O. Box 99
E-03080 Alicante (Spain)
E-mail: ipr-helpdesk@ua.es
Tel: +34 96 590 97 18
Fax: +34 96 590 97 15

Representant national aux comites IST - TEN TELECOM - IAP - PROMISE; E CONTENT

Ministere de l'Economie des Finances et de l'Industrie
DIGITIP STSI
Le Bervil 12 rue Villiot   75572 PARIS CEDEX 12
Telephone : 33 (0)1 53 44 94 25 Telecopie : 33 (0)1 53 44 98 51
Mel : patrick.schouller@industrie.gouv.fr