[ Evariste | Forum ]

From patrick.schouller@inria.fr Thu Jan  9 13:10:42 2003
To: (Suppression de la liste des destinataires)
From: Patrick Schouller
Subject: Université polonaise, bonne connaissance procédure
  communautaire, recherche partenaires pour projets IST en
        microélectronique et intelligence artificielle

I would like to join an IST fp6 project

I would like also to anonse that as a head of the Division of Microsystems
Design, Institute of Electronics, University of Mining and Metallurgy
(AGH), Krakow, Poland  I am interested in
participation in your fp6 proposal.

My Division is involved in the following topics:
- Integrated circuits (ASICs, SoC)  design, fabrication via EUROPRACTICE
and testing (Mix-design, analog and digital circuits and systems}. Special
attention to low-power designs.
- Thermal problems in microelectronics (e.g. prosthesis for the blind),
- Artificial intelligence, Neural nets application to design and testing,

Our team  publisged more than 140 papers, 1 book in English:
Thermal
Modeling and Optimisation of Power Mocrocircuits,
Electrochemical
Publishing, UK, 1997, by A. Kos and G. De Mey; 1 book in Polish.
We cooperate with Polish electronic industry.
Please let me known if you are interested in more details on our research
activities. Up to now I was a lider of several projects paied for by
national funds and EC (COST, TEMPUS, SOCRATES-ERASMUS).
I am an expert of EC for evaluating process (fp5, Pheripherals, Subsystems
and Microsystems')

Yours faithfully,

Prof. Andrzej Kos

Institute of Electronics                   |
University of Mining and Metallurgy (AGH)  |
Mickiewicza 30, 30-059 Krakow              |
tel.:+48-12-617.34.35                      |
fax.:+48-12-633.23.98                      |
email: kos@uci.agh.edu.pl                  |
http://scalak.elektro.agh.edu.pl           |