(Last update : Sun, 13 Feb 2000)
[ Evariste® | Forum ]

From patrick.schouller@inria.fr Wed Apr  8 11:33 MET 1998
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 1998 11:28:17 +0200 (CEST)
To: (Recipient list suppressed)
From: Patrick Schouller
Subject: TEN TELECOM PARTENARIAT ALLEMAND

Our company is currently developing a project called
euroARTchannel.which is already online since one and a half year at
http://www.eurochannel.de/art.You may get detailed information visiting
this site.

The euroARTchannel is a Multifunctional Network and Platform for the art
and design branch covering 48 different European countries and has as a
goal to become the central system in the Web serving this branch.

The euroARTchannel is a part from the „EUROCHANNEL"
(http://www.eurochannel.de)
which is the host site for all Pan-European Pages.

This project fits into Section TI-2.2 Access to Europe's cultural
heritage from the
Ten-Telecom project.

We are looking for partners interested in this type of ventures in order
to build a consortium
and to fulfil the requirements of this call for proposals.

As a main Partner we need a main Co-ordinating Contractor and a Public
entity or equivalent Body
In case of interest you may contact us so that we can provide you with
further detailed information

Best Regards
Walter Downes
OMS GmbH
Online-Microsystems
Weyerstr 29-31
50676 Köln
Germany
Tel:  0221-924320
Fax: 0221-924322
downes@eurochannel.de

P/S: As a further reference you may visit another project which we are
developing euroCONSULTANTSchannel

at: http://www.eurochannel.de/eco

This project aims to be a common Plattform for all European Consultants.

	  Direction Generale des Strategies Industrielles
http://www.evariste.org/actu/schouller/